-->

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

so 烦噢~!

recently having a lot assignment need to be done...
until very confuse which should i start to do 1st...
some need to keep edit...again and again...
beside that, this few day i also cant sleep very well...
but my face need to keep smile... just dun wan to let people know that why i'm so tired...
but today.. si fang suddenly ask me, why are you look so tired and look so pale... >.<
hahha.. that nothing~ i'm ok~ that is the answer that i give to her~^^

recently i dunno what happen to some people... i just want clarify that, we all are born in different place.. so what we all see the thing may be sometime will be a bit different~
recently i was being say by people that xxxxxxxxxx... this is not the 1st time he say me... really a lot of time... in front of so many people.. where should i put my face on? sometime i feel very 自卑~ first time...second time... is ok.. i bear with it... but for so many time... i really dunno what should say... sometime i really want to cry in front of them....but i keep telling myself that i cant show that i very weak.... last night~ i dunno what to do... i call my mum... i tell my mum, i keep cry... but i know when my mom listen sure will feel sad too... i got think not to tell my mom before... i really dun wan they know that her daughter 在学校被人家看不起~ 但是除了我的妈妈, 我真的不知道找谁谈天...
sometime when alone... my tear will slowly drop.... i feel that why we all are same human being... but why they can say people like din care other people feeling... i know u all very geng, then how?? Izit bcos u from JB then very geng?? night cant sleep well... because when every night when i try to close my eye... my mind will pop out that 画面~ and i have one nightmare before where i saw a lot people stand besides me, and laugh at me.... >.< i think may be this because i also stress with some assignment~
我曾经告诉自己,虽然我不是出世在一个大城市里,很富贵的家庭,得到很好的教育, 但我相信我虽然只出世在乡下,没有富贵的家庭;但有一个很幸福的家庭...家里的爸爸妈妈就是给我最好的教育。他们教了我人生道理,做人过得了自己,对得起上天;对得起自己,还有礼貌是最重要~

besides that, last few week one of my classmate suddenly ask me question that i never ever think before... they are me who is your the most best friend? as i know i got a lot best friends around me... but who is my best friend?? actually whose is the friend that treat me good? and who like to play me.. i really dunno~ sometimes really dunno how to response to my friend~ 谁对我好,谁对我不好~我还是傻傻分不清楚~@.@

Work and travel is my another things.... since i already decided to go... but i feel my heart still.... feel still got a lot things 放不下~ i still keep thinking that izit this is a correct decision?? will i regret when i go there?? sigh~~
not only this problem to fan o~~ how about others ler~really a lot problem to 烦.... sigh....ARggghhhh~~!

No comments: