-->

Friday, January 8, 2010

confuse~confuse~~

now class had already started...
i still not ready for my new sem class...
why... why ...why???
i lot of problem keep come out from my mind...
so i keep thinking thinking.... why so confusing.....what should i do...
confuse with my study, confuse with my personal thing, confuse with xxx... confuse with the club.....etc...
now i become very very fan and very pek ceh with people around me... [sorry... not to say anyone, just my problem..] i feel i like a lot a lot of problem that i cannot settle down....
bcos i dunno how i going to settle my problem... besides that, that is bcos i dun have courage to face the problem.... i cant imaging it wat will happen?? wat will it be in the future?? will still a friend or stranger???
CONFUSING~~~aiz...
this sem, i going to organize event, which is charity night... although i just a VOC...
i really can feel the stress... i dunno what to do... and dunno what can i do.. i cant shown that now i feel the stress...I'm very weak [as mernj say me]...if i had show out that i very stress, then what will happen to my both partner,VOC and OC.... i need to tell people that i not so weak... but how long i can pretend it... [Gambate!!]
HAKUNA MATATA ---mean=> no worried.
I think this is called life... crying..happy..sadness..despair..laughing..fed up..angry.. cheerful..gloomy ~~~~~~
besides that, Stubborn.. Temper.. Concern.. everything and everything we have to experience when we were to be born. Appreciate and treasure for all. hope i can find that life is wonderful.

by,
moi moi^^v
~smile always~

No comments: