-->

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

R3C3NTLY....

feel like long time d not update my blog...
but actually just pass few week just update my blog....
recently... i very super damn BUSY....
not only busy with dance practice... also busy with my event meeting...
Gosh... why so so many event oo... how i going to survive this sem...
i really really stress with my club... what to do le...
today... i really really cannot stop my tear to drop down...finally.. i'm cry....
crying alone... feel like why myself is so stupid... so weak...
crying bcos of a lot a lot of problem.....*not suitable to write here*
recently... why i always will meet with the person that i dun wan to meet....
meet them d... what should i do... act ntg? can i? hold ur fren hand and run away...?should i??
aiz... dunno la....can i know... wat is the hidden meaning for happy and smile always...?
izit it so difficult to find out that?? why recently so many things happen??? i need someone to talk with...aiz....

No comments: