-->

Monday, April 25, 2011

busy busy~

my curiosity getting high on why always get scold by people....
ok la... not scold, just tease lo...
but y always me o... dun u feel bored?

yes also people say....
no also people will say....

talk nicely to u, say i act innocent...
when i talk rude/ or wan scold bad word to u... u say i become so bad...

when u all wan talk to me...or get something from me... wah... sure talk nicely with me...
when there is nothing, i just ask something then will say i am NOOB... STUPID... CRAZY... HIAO...ACT INNOCENT..... this all word all is come out from u all mouth~!

wah.. then u so geng next time dun find me to ask something la... cos i noob ma... stupid ma... how i know so much~

then wat u all aspect me to be??
u dun feel bored, but i feel bored of it... ~
*did u all think how i feel that feeling when every single word that pop out from u all de mouth~!

beside that, i also feel sorry to some people recently that i keep rejecting the outing...
is not i dun wan to join the outing.... but i really lack of my time to prepare for my final exam...
this final exam is really important for me.. once in my whole life....
i dun mind wat u all wan to say.... i think my future is more important...
now for me... except me... only my future and my family is more important for me ...
sorry for some people....^^

No comments: