-->

Sunday, April 24, 2011

hate this feeling~

recently, i hate people around me..
they keep tease me.. gossip me.. like nobody business...
is that any problem that related to me is your business??
is not ur business, Pls SHUT UP ur mouth~!

besides that, there are some people who like to say that..'a moi, u like this like that la....',
' a moi, u act innocent lar....',
'a moi... like this and like that...'...
hey BABI~! izit this is ur business ar...
my mom not even complaint im like this...
What right have you to speak like this to me....??
u my father ar????
u my brother ar???? [ he also never say until like that]
u my bf ar?? [ 那就分手吧~!]

i got my own life... i like to do what, i want to do wat... i love who.. i dislike who...
all this is non of ur business~!!!
pls, dun let me hear it again and again~~
i will tell u... sorry, our friendship can just stop at here....




No comments: