-->

Monday, June 8, 2009

My New BEGINNING....



Recently...many things happen around me....study...relationship...activities....and so on...
actually all this problem is cause by me---myself....
study?? why got problem?? bcos i no mood study...
aiz...dunnoo where my study mood go dy....
when the test 1 is coming i still dun have that mood to study...aiz..[why like this??]
now, a lot of assignment already given by lecture...[all need to pass up by week 8..now ady week 6]
study mood... study mood... FASTER COME BACK!!!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!
beside that.. also a lot of relationship problem...
actually i still in NORMAL?? or LESBIAN??? [this i also not sure...haha...]
this 2 things still playing in my mind...haha...
sometimes i also angry myself... why always make myself so suffer..
actually many things can be settle easily if I think positively....
I'm not only bring the problem for myself... but also bring a lot of trouble to people around me.. especially -- Tawau Geng.. i really sorry a lot to you all guys...
i promise to my friends and myself... i will not think to much ady....
Pai fong, Catherine, Sam, and Felix... thank a lot...
especially thank you very much to Felix... you teach me a lot things...
beside that i also learn a lot things....
I will treasure all around US and cherish the present, every SECOND and every MOMENT, all the past things have become the BEST MEMORIES....

[p/s: I hope we all still are GOOD FRIENDS...]
重新找回自信,我曾微笑相信:原来这世界上, 还有爱情

No comments: