-->

Monday, June 15, 2009

sad, funny, confuse and okok days...

this few days too many things happen again..
wahahaha!!!
Children Camp 5..... ROCKSS!!! I LOVE IT!!!
because of LEO Club and know Tin Chew, so i now what is children camp..
because of children camp, i meet a lot of children..
children...make me know and learn a lot of things...
besides that, i also know life is very enjoy...
beside that i also learn that 'LOVE can be SHARE'...
others than that, i also know that...
in the children life, they only know 2 things.. which is Happy and Anger...
although they all from orphan house... just born they no family love..
but they still can 快乐的成长...
the day when the children wan go back to their house..
that time i just feel like very very '不舍得' them go back..i also can cry because of them..
without them, i cant feel the life so enjoyable...
because of the children camp, also make me not 胡思乱想 for this fews day...
but just a fews days... after you all go back..i still need to face my problem myself..
now i dunno how to solve and to face my problem...
now, dunno what my mid think of??
when just saw him... i will run as far as i can..hahaha
cos i know, he already know something that i hope he will not know forever...=.=
aiz... dunno my feeling now...haha..
now, tawau gengz come out with one more couple le...
1st is --[ Jacky and Shuk Ai ]
this everyone still guess...but i 100% confirm le--[Fxxxx and Cxxxxxxxx]...haha..
tired tired tired...
hope i also can be like children.. happy happy always..

No comments: